1876 631 9852

Mon - Fri 9.00 AM - 4.00 PM

ITCE – International Travel and Cultural Exchange
home,page-template,page-template-full-width,page-template-full-width-php,page,page-id-2699,theme-voyagewp,mkd-core-1.2.1,mkdf-social-login-1.3,mkdf-tours-1.4.1,woocommerce-no-js,voyage-ver-1.9,mkdf-smooth-scroll,mkdf-smooth-page-transitions,mkdf-ajax,mkdf-grid-1300,mkdf-blog-installed,mkdf-header-standard,mkdf-sticky-header-on-scroll-up,mkdf-default-mobile-header,mkdf-sticky-up-mobile-header,mkdf-dropdown-animate-height,mkdf-full-width-wide-menu,mkdf-medium-title-text,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.0.3,vc_responsive,elementor-default,elementor-kit-15305

It’s Time For a New Adventure!

International Travel & Cultural Exchange is a Jamaican based BridgeUSA Agency, dedicated to sending university and college undergrad students (J-1) to the USA. The Summer Work Travel programme provides foreign students with an opportunity to live and work in the United States during their summer vacations, and to experience the different ethnicities and way of life in the United States. The programme affords full-time university students the opportunity to participate in various cultural activities while being given the opportunity to work.

Summer Work & Travel

We enable students to participate in the cultural exchange program initiated by the US State Department in 1961.

Cultural Exchange

ITCE gives full time college/university students in Jamaica the grand opportunity to learn and experience other cultures in the USA while working.

What are the documents needed for my embassy appointment?
  1. A valid Passport (Should not be expiring within 6 months)
  2. Passport size photo, (must not be older than 6 months)
  3. DS160 confirmation page with Barcode
  4. Valid DS 2019 Form
  5. Valid SEVIS Certificate
  6. Valid Insurance Certificate
  7. Official University/ College Transcript displaying GPA
  8. Copy of MRV receipt (embassy fee receipt)
Do I need a transcript for my Embassy Appointment?

Yes… You need an official transcript from your college/university displaying your cumulative GPA, which should be 2.0 or higher. You must also be carrying a minimum of 4 courses per semester which must be equivalent to 12 credits or more.

ONLY official transcripts are accepted!

Can I get a J-1 visa if I’m not doing a bachelor’s degree?

Yes! Once you are reading for an associate degree or higher, you are eligible to participate on the program.

It’s Time For a New Adventure! Experience the World!
ITCE Connects

Changing lives… while shaping the future.

ITCE Connects Foundation started with this sole purpose as a charity foundation, to make a positive difference in the lives of Jamaicans and the environment.


Courierbox – Air & Sea Shipping

  • Get your own US mailbox
  •  Competitive Rates
  •  Great Support
Sign up & Ship